JT Equipment is a fast paced and growing equipment solutions provider. We are currently seeking a Shop Labourer.
Are you tired of being a number and looking to be a part of something meaningful? We deeply value our team environment and look to reward our people for the efforts that they put in. We are a group of motivated individuals who are passionate about the construction industry and are striving daily to build opportunities for the success of our people and the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
• The Shop Labourer will be responsible for moving equipment around the yard
• Responsible for washing and detailing machines before and after repairs • Complete daily house keeping tasks to maintain a clean and professional work environment
• Assist Technicians with mechanical repairs as needed
• Pick up and deliver parts as needed Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
• Good communication skills and a positive attitude
• Background in maintenance of construction equipment considered an asset.
• Physically fit and able to meet the demands of the position
• Maintain a professional, clean, and organized work environment at all times. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Benefits:
• Competitive Wages
• Extended health care
• Overtime pay
This position is based in Calgary, AB (T3S 0A1). You will be required to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work.